Trade Shows & Events
Choose from one of the following categories
Connected Store – Successful. Connected. Retail.
Venue: Düsseldorf trade fair grounds, Germany
Date: February 19 -21, 2013
Date: February 19 -21, 2013
How do you increase the efficiency of point of sale (POS) payment processes and intelligently connect relevant systems with other sales channels? How can you protect a webshop from hackers? How do mobile enterprise solutions accelerate retail processes and improve sales?
You will find the answers to these questions at the Deutsche Telekom stand G21 in hall 9 at EuroCIS in Düsseldorf. At the leading technology trade fair, Deutsche Telekom will present the latest products and solutions for connected retail under the motto "Connected Store – Successful. Connected. Retail." Deutsche Telekom's solutions help you simplify your processes, increase security, reduce costs and improve quality. Take the mobile payment platforms via near field communication (NFC), for example. Retailers benefit from individual solutions while end-customers are able to pay conveniently using the digital briefcase.
Telekom Connected Store solutions:
- Help you master the increasing retail infrastructure complexity with store services for all IT and TC components including cash register software and hardware.
- Support corporate mobility strategies, e.g., with mobile device management (MoDM), the mobilization of business strategies and when it comes to marketing with solutions like viral couponing and mobile marketing.
- Seamlessly integrate online shop, mobile commerce, product configurators and IT back-end.
- Improve employee communication and collaboration both within the store and with headquarters and branches using SharePoint collaboration.
- Identify opportunities for big data analyses by integrating in-memory technologies.
- Improve the transparency and efficiency of energy management for retailers and reduce costs.
- Increase sales and customer loyalty by integrating digital in-store communication.
With our "live hack" presentation, visitors at the Telekom booth will find out how hackers can use critical security gaps to break into online shops in no time at all. We will show you solutions that provide protection from hacker attacks. Daily at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m..
Telekom experts will also give presentations on Future Store and Cross-Channel Commerce at the trade fair forums:
- Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, 1:45 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Director Cross-Channel-Commerce, T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH
"For they know not what they do … Why everyone is talking about cross-channel commerce, but online retailers are the only ones taking action.“
- Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Partner, Detecon International
"Future Store Concept - Infrastructure, Applications and Processes from a Business Perspective."