Financial transparency with Xenon
The Xenon financial accounting system provides family-run business Autohaus Prengemann with precise, up-to-date metrics – simplifying dealings with banks.
Founded in 1933 in the north German town of Herzfelde, family-owned car retailer Autohaus Prengemann has been an authorized Volkswagen dealer for cars and trucks since 1990. The business enjoys an excellent track record when it comes to customer satisfaction, earning it the title of Volkswagen Partner of the Year on a number of occasions. So once their legacy accounting system had passed its sell-by date and no longer supported the latest legislative requirements, Autohaus Prengemann was on the hunt for a new solution. Designed specifically for car retailers, T-Systems Xenon fits the bill perfectly.
Regular reporting of key business metrics
T-Systems tailored the financial software to the specific requirements of Autohaus Prengemann before integrating it into the existing IT environment. The Deutsche Telekom subsidiary cleansed and harmonized financial information, such as master data for accounts payable and receivable, and migrated it to the new system. And after a two-day training course, employees were ready to work with Xenon.
Because Xenon stores all financial data centrally, routine accounting tasks take far less time. Plus, data is transferred via an interface directly to the Vaudis system (designed specifically for car dealerships), where it can be analyzed further. Reports on all key performance indicators are generated on a daily basis, simplifying the enterprise’s dealings with banks. What’s more, owner Bert Prengemann can spot market trends and demand fluctuations much more quickly, and respond immediately. He is certain Xenon was the right choice: “The new system is making a real difference to our business”.
More about Autohaus Prengemann customer reference
- Family-run company in north German town of Herzfelde
- Founded in 1933 as a car and bicycle repair shop
- Authorized Volkswagen dealer for cars and trucks since 1990
- Volkswagen Partner of the Year on multiple occasions
- Upgrade financial accounting system
- Comply with legal financial accounting requirements
- Improve reporting functions for key metrics
- Automate standard accounting processes
- Implement Xenon accounting software
- Tailor components to customer’s specific needs
- Migrate data from legacy to new system
- Install and test interfaces with Vaudis system
- Provide intensive two-day user training
- All financial data stored centrally
- Powerful reporting features for up-to-date metrics
- Simplified dealings with banks
- Seamless data migration
- Employee training took just two days