The initial euphoria around autonomous driving has subsided. Currently, the focus is on automatable driving functions – and very soon these will be put to use in production. Teleoperated driving is an important complementary technology along this path. Today we can already see many realistic application scenarios, such as with automated parking, in hazardous areas, on factory premises, and in the logistics sphere.
In our online seminar, we will shine a light on the critical factors for success. We discuss existing application scenarios for teleoperated driving, the necessary prerequisites for this, and present you with an initial, productive application.
- Werner Bross, Managing Director, Overaasen Deutschland
- Joachim Klink, Head of Autonomous Driving and Integrated Mobility, T-Systems
- Amit Rosenzweig, CEO, Ottopia (talk in English)
- Ralf Bretting, Editor in Chief, automotive media network
- Yannick Tiedemann, Editor, automotive media network