From June 4-6, T-Systems will be showcasing its extensive portfolio of security products and services at Infosecurity Europe 2019 in Olympia London.
Join us on stand D300 where we will be showcasing security defences for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) that will protect your organisation’s most essential assets and processes:
- Continuous ICS network monitoring to immediately spot attempts to exploit unpatched systems
- Automated threat modelling to prioritise mitigating highest-consequence attack vectors
- Compensating controls such as granular segmentation
- Centralised SOC integration capability
Security defences for ICS is a new element of our end-to-end security portfolio which also spans
- Vulnerability scanning as a service
- Email protection and APT security
- Cloud access security and internet protection
Securing Industrial Infrastructure
Join Scott Cairns, T-Systems UK CTO, for his presentation - Securing Industrial Infrastructure on the Inside Stage on Wednesday 5th June with a start at 11:30 AM.
He will discuss the present ICS security landscape and highlight how organisations can move to an acceptable risk position to defend against the growing threat to the systems that power business. He will explore:
- Attack vectors and attackers – the evolution of threat origins.
- Understanding and assessing the risk – how big is the problem?
- Crucial first steps towards security – conquering a seemingly unsurmountable challenge
- Strategic defence – future tactics and planning
Arrange a 1-2-1 meeting on our stand - So that you can maximise your time at the event, we are happy to book at you a slot for a 1-2-1 discussion with one of our security experts. Please use the button on the right hand side to book a 1-2-1 meeting and to provide us with your details and suggest a suitable time.