After sales service management
Multi-faceted after sales service management poses particularly significant challenges for any OEM. Whether companies need to manage service acceptance, worldwide service literature, feedback, spare parts availability or servicing, they will need to employ very different systems. T-Systems offers comprehensive experience and can unlock optimization potential for all areas, particularly through intelligent system integration.
The following are examples of system integration in service management:
- Integrating all essential information – from customer data to vehicle data – and back-end systems into one seamless service acceptance process
- Workflow-supported process acceleration for creating, updating and providing international service literature
- Integrated data warehouse solutions ensure that errors are detected faster and boost product quality
Warranty & goodwill handling
As part of its service management portfolio, T-Systems offers a fully inclusive package for integrated, automated, central warranty and goodwill handling. Reduce your costs in this area effectively and improve your position among competitors at the same time. What’s more, as an OEM, you can significantly reduce subsequent costs by putting in place early warning systems for clusters of errors.
The following are focal points of system integration in after sales service management:
- Service quality analyses
- Digital service booklet
- Product information and service documentation
- Warranty and goodwill handling