We invite senior students of technical universities who speak English, with knowledge of the basics of programming for the training within the framework of T-Systems Java School. The training program assumes theoretical and practical mastering of Java EE technologies.
The selection procedure includes several stages:
- Review of the resume
- Performance of the technical assignment (remotely)
- Computer testing + interview with a technical specialist
- Checking the English language.
- Students 4-6 courses of technical universities, young specialists
- Knowledge of the English language is not lower than the Intermediate level (conversational)
- Knowledge of Java SE at a good level
- Opportunity to work 40 hours a week after graduation
- Desire to develop in the field of IT.
According to the results:
- Training in Java EE technologies (Servlets / JSP, JPA, EJB, JSF, Web Services)
- Duration - 2 months
- Schedule: 2 times a week, from 16.00 to 20.00 at the office of T-Systems
- Aggregate employment of about 30-40 hours per week, given the presence in the classroom and occupations at home
- Training is free.
- Getting invaluable experience
- For students showing good results during training, it is possible to find a job in the company for the position of Junior Java Developer
- Payment of the welcome bonus after graduation and hiring at T-Systems.