Thank you for visiting this website. T-Systems North America, Inc. (hereinafter “T-Systems”) places great importance on data security and data protection. Protecting personal rights is integral to our corporate culture and built into our services and products. We respect the safety of your personal data. That is why T-Systems continuously works to improve data security measures to protect you and your privacy.
This data protection statement explains what type of information we record when you visit our website, and how we use it. The statement does not apply to websites run by companies that are not part of T-Systems but who may provide a link to this or any other T-Systems web site.
Collection and use of personal data
We do not collect personal data such as your name, address, phone number or e-mail address unless you provide this information voluntarily, for example as part of an information request, a competition, a job application or a request for information about an open position, etc.
Personal data collected when visiting one of T-Systems’ websites is only used in accordance with the legal requirements of the state in which the T-Systems company is registered. T-Systems does not sell your name, address or phone number to third party companies for those companies to market its products or services.
This privacy notice does not apply to data that is not personal data, including anonymous, de-identified, or aggregated data, even when such data has been derived from personal data.
In order to provide some of our services, we may need to share information that you provide to us with certain other third parties, including our group companies, in the following circumstances:
- Our Group Companies. We may share information with companies in our corporate family so we can provide you with information about products and services, which might interest you or to better address your inquiries.
- Suppliers. We may share information with certain suppliers used to facilitate our services.
- Business Partners. We may share information about you and your use of our services with our trusted business partners. This sharing is generally pursuant to written agreements which include confidentiality, privacy and security obligations; however, note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Social Media Sites. When you elect to share information with third-party social media sites, the information you share will be governed by the privacy policies of those social media sites and the privacy settings you have set with those social media websites.
- Advertising Networks. We sometimes collect and share information about your inquiries and interests with advertising networks. Some of these companies are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, or the Digital Advertising Alliance, which offer a single location to opt-out of ad targeting from member companies.
- Other third parties. Third parties may also assist us in collecting information by, for example, operating features of our website or facilitating the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. We may share audience segments and other information with third parties that use that information for tailored advertising to you.
Third parties may only collect or access information as needed to perform their permitted functions.
Certain Device operating system versions permit you to opt out of certain types of information sharing, including to certain advertising networks. Please check your Device settings if you want to limit such tracking.
Only with the information about yourself that you have provided voluntarily do we use the data for product-related surveys or marketing purposes, and even then only to the extent necessary for the specific instance. We only disclose data to official agencies if required by law. Our employees are required to maintain strict confidentiality.
By using this website you agree not to:
- use this website or its contents for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited herein;
- resell any aspect of the this website or services available on it;
- bypass or circumvent measures we may use to prevent, interfere, or limit access to the website or any T-Systems network;
- use this website to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- use this website to intercept, collect or store personal information about other users;
- spam other users or take other actions that may affect the operation or enjoyment of this website by other users;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information on this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process;
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or content used in any part of this website or any T-Systems network;
- send a virus or use any malicious programs or techniques in connection with this website;
- overload or crash this website or any T-Systems server or network; or
- engage in excessively high volume data transfers or bandwidth use, including without limitation by hosting a web server, internet relay chat server or any other server via any use of this website; or
- infringe the copyrights or intellectual property rights of others.
Freedom of information
Please send a request in writing to the relevant T-Systems company if you would like to know what personal data (e.g. name, address, etc.) we have stored about you.
Privacy Notice Updates and Contact Information
T-Systems may change the Privacy Notice to increase clarity, if it materially changes its practices, or if the law requires us to update the notice.
If we propose to use personal information in a materially different way, we will provide you with notice by posting notice of the changes on our Website for at least 30 days before we implement those changes, and obtain your consent as noted above for any material change regarding disclosure of personal information.
To protect your personal data saved by us against unauthorized access and misuse, we have implemented extensive technical and organizational measures.
Protecting Your Information
We use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure while it is under our control. Of course, no one can guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of information will never occur, but we strive to prevent such occurrences.
Our practices and procedures are designed to limit information access to those T-Systems employees and agents with a legitimate need for access. T-Systems employees are bound by confidentiality obligations and our Code of Conduct, which obligate them to protect the confidentiality of our customers’ information. Violations subject employees to disciplinary action, which can include termination.
Retention and Disposal
We retain information only for as long as we have a business or tax need or as applicable laws, regulations, or government orders require. When we dispose of personal information, we use reasonable procedures designed to erase or render it unreadable (for example, shredding documents and wiping electronic media).
We will make attempts to notify you if we determine that a security breach involving your personal information has occurred and creates a risk of identity theft or service disruption, or as otherwise required by law.
Please direct any questions, suggestions or specific requests to change, freeze or delete your personal data to T-Systems or, if known, directly to the Data Privacy Officer at TSNA-Compliance@T-Systems.com.
Intellectual Property Rights
Except for submissions, this website and its content, software, and services (together, “Materials”) are the property of T-Systems and its suppliers and is protected by copyright, trademark, service mark, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”). We reserve all of our rights in the Materials. If any service on this website includes the provision of a specific IP address, URL or other designation for your use, you acknowledge and agree that you will not receive any proprietary or ownership rights in such designation.
Trademarks and Service Marks
The trademarks, service marks, logos, designs, icons, graphics, product and service names, company names and other source identifiers displayed or presented on this website are registered or unregistered trademarks of T-Systems, its suppliers or other third parties, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission of T-Systems or their relevant owners. Nothing contained in this site may be construed as a grant of a license or right of use of any trademark displayed in this site without the prior express written permission of T-Systems or its relevant owner, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. A reference to any products, services, processes, or other information does not constitute or imply any endorsement, affiliation, sponsorship, approval or recommendation by T-Systems.
Claims of Copyright Infringement/DMCA Notices
T-Systems respects the Intellectual Property Rights of others and is committed to complying with U.S. Copyright laws. Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). The DMCA provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed on the Internet.
If you believe that material available on this website or residing on our system or network infringes a copyright of yours or a third party for whom you are authorized to act, please notify us at TSNA-Compliance@T-Systems.com by using the procedures described in the DMCA. After receiving notice, we may remove or disable access to any infringing material as provided for in the DMCA.
California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Statement (“CCPA Statement”)
This CCPA Statement is provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and applies to California residents and supplements our overall statement with additional disclosures and rights.
Your rights under CCPA
As of January 1, 2020, California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their personal information is shared with third-parties or affiliated companies for direct marketing purposes.
California residents may also take advantage of the following rights:
- You may request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose, any categories of personal information about you that we sold, the categories of third-parties with whom we have shared your personal information, and the business or commercial purpose for selling your personal information, if applicable.
- You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from or about you. Notwithstanding, there are some reasons we will not be able to fully address your deletion request, such as if we need to complete a transaction for you, to detect and protect against fraudulent and illegal activity, to exercise our rights, or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Your authorized agent may submit a request on your behalf, after submission of proof of authorization, in accordance with California law.
To take advantage of your disclosure and deletion rights, please contact us at TSNA-Compliance@T-Systems.com or by phone at [+1 630-493-6100]. We may need to verify your identity to enable us to process your request. We value your privacy and will not discriminate in response to your exercise of privacy rights.
For purposes of compliance with the CCPA, in addition to the further details as described in the statement, we make the following disclosures:
- We collect the following categories of personal information: Identifiers/Contact Information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, and inferences drawn from the above.
- We disclose the following categories of personal information for a business purpose: Identifiers/Contact Information, commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information and inferences drawn from the above.