T-Systems Nordic A/S (incl. its Nordic branches) (hereinafter “T-Systems Nordic” is a Data Controller as defined by the Data Protection Act (2018) and General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679).
T-Systems Nordic collects and processes personal data in order to fulfil its statutory and contractual obligations as well as in the process of developing its commercial and sales activities.
How does T-Systems Nordic Protect Data?
T-Systems Nordic takes the security of your data seriously. T-Systems Nordic has internal policies and controls in place to try to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by its employees in the performance of their duties.
T-Systems Nordic employs reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We use industry-recognized technical safeguards, such as firewalls, and have adopted and implemented security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration.
Where T-Systems Nordic engages third parties to process personal data on its behalf, they do so on the basis of written instructions, are under a duty of confidentiality and are obliged to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of data.
For how long does T-Systems Nordic keep data?
T-Systems Nordic will hold employee personal data for the duration of the employees’ employment. After employment ceases T-Systems Nordic will minimise the personal data it retains, and will generally delete all the retained personal data as according to applicable Nordic law (max. after 7 years).
T-Systems will retain commercially relevant customer/supplier/visitor data as according to applicable Nordic law (max. after 7 years) after the termination of the contract.
Your RightsAs a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request; (Subject Access);
- require T-Systems Nordic to change incorrect or incomplete data; (Right to Rectification);
- require T-Systems Nordic to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; (Right of Erasure);
- object to the processing of your data where T-Systems Nordic is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing. (Right to Stop Processing);
- request the secure transfer of your data to a third party (Data Portability).
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact:
- The Data Privacy Officer – Lautrupvang 8, 2750 Ballerup, Denmark or
If you believe that T-Systems Nordic has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Data Protection Agency in your local Nordic countries whose details can be found at:
Contents on info.t-systems.dk
Data privacy information last revised: May, 24th 2018