T-Systems Limited is a Data Controller as defined by the Data Protection Act (2018) and General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679).
T-Systems Limited collects and processes personal data in order to fulfil its statutory and contractual obligations as well as in the process of developing its commercial and sales activities.
How does T-Systems Limited Protect Data?
T-Systems Limited takes the security of your data seriously. T-Systems Limited has internal policies and controls in place to try to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by its employees in the performance of their duties.
T-Systems Limited employs reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We use industry-recognized technical safeguards, such as firewalls, and have adopted and implemented security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration.
Where T-Systems Limited engages third parties to process personal data on its behalf, they do so on the basis of written instructions, are under a duty of confidentiality and are obliged to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of data.
For how long does T-Systems Limited keep data?
T-Systems Limited will hold employee personal data for the duration of the employees’ employment. After employment ceases T-Systems Limited will minimise the personal data it retains, and will generally delete all the retained personal data after 7 years.
T-Systems will retain commercially relevant customer/supplier/visitor data for a period of seven years after the termination of the contract.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request; (Subject Access);
- require T-Systems Limited to change incorrect or incomplete data; (Right to Rectification);
- require T-Systems Limited to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; (Right of Erasure);
- object to the processing of your data where T-Systems Limited is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing. (Right to Stop Processing);
- request the secure transfer of your data to a third party (Data Portability).
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact:
- The Data Privacy Officer – Futura House Bradbourne Drive Milton Keynes MK7 8AZ or
- via email to FMB_uk.firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- via the telephone on +44 (0) 800 036 4656
If you believe that T-Systems Limited has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the UK Information Commissioner whose details can be found at ico.org.uk