T-Systems SAP on Azure Managed Services
T-Systems provides SAP on Azure managed services. We use a process called ‘Cloudifier
’ to enable customers to SAP on Azure
Introducing T-Systems’ Cloudifier process for SAP on Azure
T-Systems offers a standardized SAP transformation approach to Azure with the Cloudifier
process. We provide a clear and documented roadmap for design, consultation, planning, transformation, implementation and operations for SAP on Azure.
The T-Systems Cloudifier Process Enable Customers to Take Full Advantage of SAP on Microsoft Azure
SAP on Azure deployment scenarios:
- Development and test
- Training environments
- Production environments
- Disaster recovery
T-Systems Engagement Overview
- Delivery of your SAP on Azure solution ranges over a number of weeks
|The SAP on Azure infrastructure from T-Systems helps organizations to deploy and operate multiple SAP landscapes in Azure.|
An offer to get you started
- We provide personalized T-Systems SAP on Azure workshops
- We conduct a detailed study of your current systems and architecture
- We recommend either a New Deployment or Migration Strategy
Tangible Benefits / Desired Outcomes
- Clear and well defined solution developed according to business needs
- Minimal disruption while transforming SAP workloads to Azure
- Seize business opportunities while data is kept secure
- T-Systems is a global SAP on Microsoft Azure managed service provider and systems integrator. In Singapore, we are an experienced Microsoft Gold, SPLA and CSP partner and the exclusive partner to Microsoft for SAP on Azure implementations.
- T-Systems has over 20 years of experience deploying SAP across hybrid scenarios such as on-premises, private and/or public cloud.
- As a trusted partner of Microsoft at the highest level, T-Systems is a data trustee for Microsoft Azure in Germany i.e. Microsoft Azure is hosted inside T-Systems data centre in Germany.
- We are in a unique position as we are a partner to both Microsoft and SAP. We have deep knowledge and expertise in the design, integration and operation of SAP on Microsoft Azure.
Learn why and how customers with over a 1M SAPs and over 25TB of HANA storage chose T-Systems and Microsoft to deploy their mission critical SAP HANA in a hybrid cloud format. This includes integrating an existing SAP landscape to Azure.