- Exceptionally flexible contracts thanks to short terms
- Run On Satisfaction: hypercare phase for greater stability and customer satisfaction
- Special termination rights after the hypercare phase
- The Zero Outage program: quality judged in terms of success
Many IT outsourcing arrangements entail a rigid, long-term commitment to a single provider – known as vendor lock-in. Often, contracts are crafted to prevent customers from switching to a new provider, even if they are dissatisfied with their current services. In contrast, T-Systems' Run On Satisfaction model redefines flexibility for ICT agreements. Once a new customer has moved to T-Systems, the hypercare phase begins: the production environment is stabilized and defined steps for long-term quality assurance are taken. The length of this period is agreed individually.* Should the customer be dissatisfied at the end of the hypercare phase, he has the right to cancel the agreement at the end of the month – without giving reasons.**
Flash is not available.
With the new T-Systems’ Run On Satisfaction model.
Available in combination with scalable cloud-based SAP solutions
Currently, Run On Satisfaction is available for the following T-Systems’ SAP hosting services: Dynamic Services for SAP®
Solutions and Dynamic Services for SAP®
HANA. With these offerings, SAP systems are provisioned flexibly over the cloud
– cutting operating costs by up to 30 percent. In addition, customers benefit from cutting-edge cloud and security technologies, as these services are operated in highly secure, certified data centers in line with exceptionally strict data protection
standards.*** Moreover, SAP resources for these solutions can be scaled up and down, for example to meet specific needs in terms of infrastructure, performance and service level.
Flexible contract terms
The same flexibility is also on offer for T-Systems’ hosting services for cloud-based SAP systems – including easy cancellation following the hypercare phase, price transparency, and shorter contractual terms. For customers, Run on Satisfaction provides greater flexibility and independence compared to traditional IT outsourcing contracts. And this, of course, in the proven T-Systems quality.
* approx. 3-6 months after migration; ** 4-week notice period for Dynamic Services for SAP® Solutions, 3-month notice period for Dynamic Services for SAP® HANA; *** T-Systems currently provisions standardized Dynamic SAP/SAP HANA services from data centers in Munich, Frankfurt, Magdeburg, Houston and Singapore. Customers are directly connected to these sites.