No matter whether you want to replace an existing PBX (private branch exchange) with Dynamic Services for Unified Communications (UC) from the public cloud or customize a private cloud solution to your company's needs, all UC solutions from T-Systems are operated exclusively in secure, high-availability data centers in Germany. High standards in accordance with German and EU standards guarantee the performance and security
of the solutions.
Dynamic Services for UC (Cisco)
Whether voice, video/web conferences, e-mail, fax, contact center functions or instant messaging: Unified Communications from the T-Systems cloud
integrates all communication channels in a single user interface. The Dynamic Services for Unified Communications include hardware and software for the central services, the communication applications and terminal equipment – as well as integration services on request. The Dynamic Services for UC include features such as:
- Management of hardware and software, central servers, terminal devices, and gateways to public networks
- Voice, voice mail, unified messaging, instant messaging, and presence
- Video integration, SIP trunk to the public network or for the integration of the existing PABXs
- Conferencing (voice/web/video conferencing; desktop/file sharing)
- Mobile communications integration (e.g., simultaneous call on fixed network and cell phone)
Dynamic Services for UC (NFON Enterprise)
Dynamic Services for UC (NFON Enterprise) addresses companies that want to realign and optimize their communication and collaboration for the digital age, with aim of integrating "voice" more deeply and seamlessly in the business processes. Security is a particular focus here. In addition to delivery over a secure T-Systems connection, telephony is encrypted. Telephony signaling and provisioning are also encrypted, where supported by the respective devices.
Dynamic Services for UC (NFON Enterprise) from T-Systems is a unified communications quality bundle for companies with 100 or more extensions, consisting of three components:
- Virtual PBX in the NFON cloud
- Access to public networks with quality of service
- Configuration carried out in customer network
Up to three devices can be connected to each extension e.g., phone, soft client on PC and soft client on mobile device. Benefit from a bundle from a single source with defined, end-to-end SLAs (service level agreements).