If you are about to start your cloud journey on AWS or already running your multi-account environment on top of your self-created Landing Zone solution, AWS Control Tower could provide you with a standardized Landing Zone managed by AWS, based on best practices gathered by AWS from hundreds of Landing Zone setups.
After deciding to go with AWS Control Tower, you’re probably wondering how to automate and customize this service, so it fits the specific requirements of your organization.
T-Systems’ AWS Control Tower Customization consultation service helps you address common design decisions around AWS Landing Zone implementation, and provides you with a ready-to-use framework to start the automation of all required Landing Zone components.
T-Systems is now a Built on Control Tower (BoCT) and AWS Well-Architected Management & Governance Lens (AWS M&G Lens) partner. We can help you to create a secure environment, catering to your specific needs along the way. The AWS Control Tower consultation service will help you develop a seamless and automated process for account provisioning and migration.
• Hands-on demo: Give customer a deep technical understanding of the solution – as detailed as possible
• Requirements engineering: Review the current state of existing architectures and project requirements following project plan creation
• Multi-account design: Build a ground base of multi-account setup with appropriate OUs and corresponding SCPs
• Landing Zone customization: Adapt and extend account factory based on project requirements
• Landing Zone deployment: Deploy tailored solution to the customer’s AWS Organization by integrating with surrounding services
• Operational enablement: Hand over existing operational runbooks and run training programs to establish a DevOps model on the customer side
• Security and Governance empowerment: Establish Security and Governance metrics and install centralized views
• AWS access: Customer must provide T-Systems consultants with access to AWS environment for the duration of the engagement
• Customer engagement: The customer must make technically responsible staff available for different workshops on a weekly basis
• Development environment: Customer must provide a code versioning system and a CI/CD infrastructure where the final solution will run
• Testing and sign-off: Customer will review the documentation and code in addition to performing tests and operating the solution
If you are about to implement your AWS Landing Zone backed up by a Multi-Account Strategy within your Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE), AWS Control Tower is the right choice for that. However, AWS Control Tower is a standardized service: it gives you a solid starting point for your journey, but you will need to progress from there by creating add-ons and customized automations to create a solution that will fulfill the specific requirements of your organization or industry.
T-Systems will accompany you along the way and apply all the best practices that we have learned and implemented in multiple enterprise-grade project environments. If you want to learn more about this solution, please contact us via AWS-Info@t-systems.com