Our Internship Programme offers a 12 month structured programme comprising of practical on-the-job training and coaching, with the objective of providing workplace exposure to disadvantaged graduates or other suitably quilified candidantes.
What does the programme offer?
- Ensures that interns are chosen according to clear selection criteria that will meet business requirements of each area so that interns will be able to undertsand the business better;
- provides induction, soft skills and technical training to help prepare you, the intern, or the workplace;
- Conducts quaterly forum meetings for interns and coaches;
- 2 to 3 interns will have the opportunity to spend 5 to 6 weeks in Germany to obtain international exposure;
- Assist interns to prepare for the interview process towards the end of the programme;
- A certificate of conmpletion is issued at the end of the programme.
Duration of the internship and what happens thereafter?
The internship programme runs for 12 months. Permanent placement after completion of the programme is not guaranteed, however every effort is made to assist the intern in finding suitable employment. Currently our employment rate of interns is 75%.
We are looking for young, vibrant, driven individuals for our internship programme. To apply to join the internship programme you:
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Must have a post matric qualification;
- Must not have previously participated in an intership or graduate programme;
- Must have no work experience in the field of study;
- Must be a recent graduate (2011-2016);
- Must be between 18 - 27 years old;
- Must have a verifiable qualification certificate and no criminal record;
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English (written and verbal);
- Must be computer litterate (Ms Office - basic word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Must be prepared to undergo pshychometric assessments.