In just five days, ChatGPT from OpenAI had 1 million registered users; in just a few weeks, it had 100 million, making it the fastest growing application in history. There is no question that artificial intelligence helps people and is taking hold in the world of work. You can generate direct added value for your end customers through improved and more efficient customer service. For example, AI apps such as ChatGPT can carry out complete customer discussions and provide contextually appropriate responses to provide technical support. T-Systems is currently working on a reference architecture to implement use cases for OpenAI.
Harness artificial intelligence
This huge, latent potential can be harnessed within your company, too, to increase quality and improve the productivity of your employees. The following are examples of possible use cases:
- Software development: Semi-automatic code generation, documentation, and testing
- Application management: Processing tickets and user requests
- Summarizing and extracting information from documents and document repositories and translating texts
- Generating ideas and creating texts, e.g., for events, workshops, or marketing purposes
These services will also be integrated into the workplace. Both Microsoft and Google have already announced that they are integrating artificial intelligence into their work tools, such as Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. Imagine what the working day might look like if emails were generated, meetings were summarized, and Excel calculations were executed all on an automated basis.
There are great opportunities here, of course, but the use of AI technology should be subject to certain rules. We at T-Systems are happy to support you throughout the integration and governance process (for example, testing the solutions) and creating guidelines for using large language models and artificial intelligence applications.
Four questions on the relevance of generative AI for your business
In light of the hype, the question arises: is AI truly relevant to my business? We have compiled a list of four questions for you. If the answer to at least one of the questions is "yes", you will benefit from discussing use cases and their business potential with us.
- Do you have business processes that use large amounts of text (e.g., reports, offers, documentation, instructions, legal texts)?
- Does your customer service use written correspondence (e.g., email, chat, ticket system)?
- Do you spend significant time and resources on software development or application management?
- Do you utilize creative, search, or idea-generation processes that contain speech and/or images (e.g., workshops, events, marketing)?
If your answer is "yes" to one of these questions, T-Systems will be happy to support you in planning a potential project using artificial intelligence applications and AI tools.
Let T-Systems help you get started with generative AI
Use the opportunities offered by artificial intelligence to move your business forward. Our experts are ready to accompany you on your journey and develop custom solutions tailored to your specific needs.
We at T-Systems have been supporting our customers for several years in the area of artificial intelligence and have developed numerous AI applications. As a trustworthy partner, we offer everything from data science services and ready-to-use AI applications to in-house AI platforms and compliance and security evaluations.
Please, get in touch and discover the potential AI can offer your company. Together, we can develop innovative and forward-looking solutions that support your business success and build your competitive edge in the digital world.